Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in painting..

Hi to all painters,

Let us discuss here how many people have interest in painting. I am not talking about painting on canvas or wall, discuss all artists you have interest in any kind of painting. whether wall, canvas, furniture, clothes or any other.
    Mod edited signature - this is a craft forum!

Free Printable Crafts

I do have interest in painting but all I have managed to do so far is paint on paper sheets. I also want to add some craft into this work of art but not sure how to go about it.

Comment

I'm a Fine Art student and painting is what I do . I paint figures mainly and I also paint animals but over the summer I'm going to attempt more landscape-y stuff
      ReganLottie x

Art Blog: http://invitationtothevoyage.blogspot.com/

Comment

i've just finished college where i have been studying for a job,i like painting flowers,portraits,abstract anything really and i like painting on board,canvas,material

Comment

I am a digital artist and spend most of my spare time (not much lately) painting/colouring my husbands art work...I also drew and painted all the clipart for the fragrances section of my DeliPots website...

I just wish I had more time to do it
          for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
          plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
          Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

I have always painted. I do commissions when pressed. Usually those awful run of four or five canvases with large flowers etc to compliment someones decor grrr! Or worse Portrait's.
            Left to my own devices I sculpt in polymer clay. Imagination set free in 3D LOL
            I still paint for pleasure with my granddaughters, They are very artistic and keen to learn anything Arty or Crafty. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Love painting...anything... wood, canvas,glass...just love having a paintbrush in my hand!
              Sarah

Comment

I'm a pretty rotten painter, but I enjoy doing it! Not freehand, but to designs from books, etc.

On glass, wood, fabric : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tannison/tags/paint/
                Cheers,
                Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
                Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

I love painting or crochet or sculpting or woodwork, but I always come back to painting, whether just flat colour on a wall or a full mural. recently I have been casting small fridge-magnet thingys and painting them with emulsion or acrylic paints, mixing colours regardless of type. I have also discovered how to mix an approximation of Mother-of-pearl using a little metallic acrylic with other paint. The trouble is, I don't seem to be able to just paint a picture on paper. Ah well, never mind, I'll just keep on sploshing it about.

Comment

I used to paint, haven't done it for years. I think you might have prompted me to get my brushes out again, I could prob manage a tree or two, nothing more ambitious.
                    Carol
                    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I love painting ...canvas but walls are good to.
                      Ive managed to sell a few of my pictures to which is good considering I was really trying to.
                      I paint figures and flowers mainly but that's because I'be just finished my gcse's and that was our themes.
                      My main interest is landscapes though i love them !

Comment

Working...
                      X