Help looking for a vintage style font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help looking for a vintage style font

Hi all, opps ...havent been on for a while ....., but just wondered if anyone could help???? I am looking for a vintage stlye font (the sort you see on kitchenalia, pots enamel wear) Im hoping to use that style to paint on some signs.....any help or ideas please let me know i would be very grateful thanks
    Kazxx
    Last edited by kazzells; 04-01-2009, 08:00 PM.

Try Arial Bold should be on any word document program or basic paint program it's a common one.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Just google "free fonts". There's thousands to choose from.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

many thanks on the case now.......x

Comment

Try this site - http://www.fontspace.com/category/vintage
          Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Thanks sue, that is a great site.......Have tried to download fonts from several sites but am unable to access them or open them think its cause i got vista and it just dosent like anything that i try to open....( that or i am very techno thick and have not worked out how to do it!!! )thanks again to all that have helped kazxxx

Comment

Originally posted by kazzells View Post
              i got vista and it just dosent like anything that i try to open....( that or i am very techno thick and have not worked out how to do it!!! )thanks again to all that have helped kazxxx
              I've had real problems with vista too, I just can'y figure out how to download successfully!!
              Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by knitnstitchsue View Post
                What a great site! I love using different fonts in craft projects, I've added the link to my favourites. Thanks

Jo x
                Things to make and do
                Things to make and do's Facebook page
                Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi
                  I know its a real mare not being able to open any downloads......glad in a way that its not just me!! if any one can help with this problem let me know ( i think it is vista ) ta kaz xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X