Hello painters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello painters!

does anyone know where canvas boards can be purchased in bulk rather than having to go to hobbycraft or Smiths and buy one at a time? I've been looking on the internet with no luck as yet!

Thank you!

Try Great Art I get a lot of my supplies from them , they are a mail order only company based in Alton Hampshire.

Comment

Thank you

Hi Caroline,

thank you for that....I will give them a try!

Comment

Your Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
          Try Great Art I get a lot of my supplies from them , they are a mail order only company based in Alton Hampshire.
          Great site for art supplies, thanks!

Jo x
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Also, it's worth trying the cheap bookshops (book world, County bookshops, etc) - they often have very good deals on art supplies, including canvases.
            Cheers,
            Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
            Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Thank you

Hi guys, thank you for your help....I have had some stuff from places like Works, but they've all closed by me!

Comment

Ah, I was just going to suggest The Works, they have canvases every now and again and their art supplies are good too...I got my brother some lovely Japanese brushes, inks, dishes and case. What a poo that it's closed by you!
                Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Every so often Lidl and Aldi have them in as specials. It might be worth keeping an eye on their web sites if you are within reach of any of the shops.

Linda

Comment

"The works" are no more!!!!!!!! http://www.datamonitor.com/industrie...pe=CommentWire

Also Shoe spe******ts Dolcis and Stead & Simpson, and homewares retailer Ponden Mill. artical dated feb 08
                    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Works

Wow, i did not know the works had gone completely, thats a shame cos they were quite reasonably priced (maybe thats why they closed!)

Thanks for all your help guys, you're being really helpful!

Comment

Hi

I dont know if you have one near you but theres a brilliant shop called the range and they do multi packs of canvases in different sizes etc and an amazing amount of art supplies! Im addicted

maz
                        Maz

Comment

Oh, Range are great!

I'm surprised that The Works are gone - I went into the one in Norwich just two weeks ago...
                          Cheers,
                          Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
                          Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Range

Hi,

I've never heard of range, what kind of shop is it? I can look it up on the internet!

thanks

Comment

If you look up`The range. They sell all sorts, not only arts and craft supplies they sell home furnishings (fabric, mirrors, paintings, paint, all kitchen & bathroom items) garden furniture and accessories. Pretty much everything! lol! Think a cross between B & Q and the works type of shop

Oh an another place you can try if your anywhere near devon is trago mills.
                              Maz

Comment

Working...
                              X