Shooting sock pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting sock pattern

Dear All it is me again! I have been searching high and low for a shooting sock pattern. I really want to make some shooting socks for my husband. They are great socks really long with a decorative top to them. I would love to have a go and have looked on the internet, amazon etc.. does anyone have a pattern for a tall man with very long legs. I have found a pattern for a woman but not a man, I would love to hear from anyone with advice
    Thank you again

Hi there, Have you tried looking for Kilt Sock patterns. These are really similar and aimed at guys? I am sure there must be some on the net and loads have fancy tops.

Good Luck

Roie

Comment

Originally posted by swinburne View Post
      Dear All it is me again! I have been searching high and low for a shooting sock pattern. I really want to make some shooting socks for my husband. They are great socks really long with a decorative top to them. I would love to have a go and have looked on the internet, amazon etc.. does anyone have a pattern for a tall man with very long legs. I have found a pattern for a woman but not a man, I would love to hear from anyone with advice
      Thank you again
      i

I would so like a pattern too, for my mother to knit........did you have any joy? If so, please can you let me know> Thanks . Margy Perkins

Comment

Working...
      X