Rico Cancan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rico Cancan

I've been given some beautiful coloured cancan wool but am not sure what I want to do with it. I've used a different colour in the past to make a couple of scarves but don't really want anymore. Has anybody used it for anything else as I'm keep to experiment.

Thanks

never thought to use it for anything else, will be interested to see what you do..
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I saw a pattern in a magazine recently for a baby blanket, I'll see if I can find it for you.
      MyTwinTeddy
      www.mytwinteddy.co.uk
      We dress the same so we look like twins!

Comment

Cushion covers look good, just small 12" ones.

Tarina
        http://tarinaknits.blogspot.com

Comment

How about this.... a crocheted handbag

It is also easier to crochet the cushion than knit it as it gives a better result with a flat side and is easier to attach the backing to.
          Blog: http://rosmademe.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks, not thought about crochet (not done any in years but might well give it a go), will have to borrow a hook off my mum next time I go round . Think I like the idea of a cushion as I've got some plain material which would look good on the back of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MyTwinTeddy View Post
              I saw a pattern in a magazine recently for a baby blanket, I'll see if I can find it for you.
              Doh, silly me - it was Rico PomPom I saw - oops, my bad
              MyTwinTeddy
              www.mytwinteddy.co.uk
              We dress the same so we look like twins!

Comment

Working...
              X