Learning to crochet ~ book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning to crochet ~ book

Hi, I'm desperate to learn to crochet, but because of work commitments don't have the time to attend a course or workshop. I would like to try to learn from a book, but there are so many out there. Please could someone recommend a book to start with the very basics?
    Many thanks,
    Sadie.
    Blog
    Website
    Facebook
    Folksy
    Misi

Maybe just go to your local library and grab some that look pretty. Its the magpie in me. I got the 100 flowers to knit or crochet (guess what I'll be doing) and its fairly simples...lots of pics and destructions.

What about a readers digest type? Not being a lot of help I know...

If you come across anything fab let me know!
    Krysia
    my folksy
    Kryshees Blog
    www.kryshees.com

Comment

There are lots of free tuitions on the web too. Save money and time
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks, Krysia ~ unfortunately I live out in the sticks and don't have a local library. I've been looking on Amazon ~ I bought the gorgeous flower book to and really need to get my head round it!
        Will let you know how I get on. I've been thinking about buying the old Ladybird book on crochet that you can get on ebay. That should be basic enough for me
        Blog
        Website
        Facebook
        Folksy
        Misi

Comment

ahh!

I downloaded a crochet key which is helping me a bit. But as critchley says, lots on the web to download...lots of videos too to get your head around it (not like I can talk!)

Good luck
          my folksy
          Kryshees Blog
          www.kryshees.com

Comment

Working...
          X