Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free cupcake pattern in return for feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free cupcake pattern in return for feedback!

Been improving my cupcake pattern which I have for sale on etsy. Kids wont stop shouting and I cant get my head around it so I need some help!

So if anyone would like the pattern and is willing to let me know what they think I would be really grateful, you dont need to actually knit it, I know it works but I need to know if it is too confusing as there are several options and I want them to be easy to read. Dont mind if you are a beginner or an expert, actually maybe one of each woul dbe better, I just want someone who can read it through and email me back with what you think, if it can be improved etc. Two people needed, thanks in advance (sorry if this is gabbled, like I said the kids wont stop and my brain is scrambled)
    flickr
    blog
    my website
    etsy

flickr
    blog
    my website
    etsy

Comment

Where can I find the pattern?? I will have a read and let you know, I have been knitting since I was 8 (nearly 34 years) so I should be ok to read it for you! lol
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

oh yes that would help! I would email it as a pdf or word doc if thats ok, pm me your email and I will send it. Thanks!
        flickr
        blog
        my website
        etsy

Comment

Thanks very much, I have 2 offers of help now. Much appreciated!
          flickr
          blog
          my website
          etsy

Comment

I have just read through the pattern and I think it is fantastic, especially the options for the luxury icing!!!, I would have made a knitting dolly to make the tube but didnt realise I could use the method given at the end!

Well done, my mum has some scraps of wool so I may even have a go at making one.

I can't fault the instructions or layout in any way, I found it far more understandable than some patterns I have come across. I am sure that less experienced knitters will find it easy to follow aswell.

Diane

Comment

Well I wasnt expecting it to be that positive! Thanks very much Can I quote you? (Or is that really cheeky)
              flickr
              blog
              my website
              etsy

Comment

they look fab, what do you charge to buy the pattern?
                Elinor
                x

My Misi page
                Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by gigglinggoblin View Post
                  Well I wasnt expecting it to be that positive! Thanks very much Can I quote you? (Or is that really cheeky)

hehehee quote away!
                  Diane

Comment

Have updated etsy listing, cupcake if you buy it and mention you are from here I will also add the choc eclair pattern or pudding pattern as a freebie if you like them

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6146332

Am all big-headed now
                    flickr
                    blog
                    my website
                    etsy

Comment

Ooh Di, you've been quoted!

Thanks GG, I will do that, I'd love the pudding too Ta very much x
                      Elinor
                      x

My Misi page
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Right, I've just bought it. Thanks
                        Elinor
                        x

My Misi page
                        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Thanks cupcake, have just emailed them to you, hope you like them

And thanks moonbeam and my other tester, I think the quote may be working wonders, I have just sold 3, thats more than I have ever sold ever ever ever!!!
                          flickr
                          blog
                          my website
                          etsy

Comment

woohoo Ive been quoted!!! It was a pleasure to help and my opinion was a completely honest one so am very happy for you to quote me and also so pleased it seems to be helping with sales!!!
                            Diane

Comment

i can't knit but my mum used to and I think she'd love to make these. I'm definitely going to get her the pattern. They are adorable! Nice work.
                              Some of my creations:
                              http://learningspirit.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X