Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeyore Patterns

Hello All

I am on a mission to help a lady I know knit an Eeyore for my frineds yet to be born baby.
    I have looked on the internet but found no Eeyore patterns, as I am not a knitter myself tho I could well be hunting in the wrong places??!! I thought I would post a topic here in the hope of some help from all you knitters out there!
    Many Thanks

Lynsey

Is this the sort of thing you're after?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Eeyore-,--knit...324119003r1741

Comment

I have this eeyore pattern, it is only a photocopy, but you are welcome to have it if you want it.
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

i havent got any knitting patterns for an eeyore but i do have two crochet ones, hugs susan

Comment

Hi All
          Wow! What response and so soon, thanks.
          I have put bid on for the pattern off of e bay, thanks for that Krafty1, seems to be the thing she is after. However I will keep the info from the other 2 people, just incase I'm not successful.
          Many Thanks
          Lynsey

Comment

Originally posted by rusticgirl View Post
            Hi All
            Wow! What response and so soon, thanks.
            I have put bid on for the pattern off of e bay, thanks for that Krafty1, seems to be the thing she is after. However I will keep the info from the other 2 people, just incase I'm not successful.
            Many Thanks
            Lynsey
            Did you get your pattern, how is it going??

Linda

Comment

Hello

Won the bid on E bay so should receive the pattern any day now, the lady at my work who I got it for is thrilled (as are the couple she is knitting it for) she is looking forward to the challenge!

Lynsey

Comment

Well done Lynsey, great news, you will have to post a picture when it's done.

Linda

Comment

Working...
                X