Crochet Jumper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crochet Jumper

Going to try and start making a crochet jumper this weekend. Just wondered if anyone else has made one?

I'm attempting the Jolly Roger pattern from Happy Hooker - though I've chosen green wool and am not having the skull and cross bones (not really my thing!) It will be the biggest thing I"ve made so far!
    www.thoughts.com/still_learning/blog

I have never made one before. But good look with the adventure!

Would be great if you'd pop some pictures up for all of us to see when you have finished

Have Fun!
    Av xx
    Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

I will do - though I'm not very good at getting pictures of my stuff. It was recommended to me that I take pictures - just for my own record which is why I made the blog - but there are other bags, tops and a shawl that I've made and I still haven't got round to taking pictures!!! Must try harder!

Comment

If you don't enjoy taking pictures, like me, its soo boring!
        But I must admit it is very important to have pictures of everything you create.
        It's ideal for showing potential customers your work, even if they are looking for something in a different colour, the design is there.
        Av xx
        Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Originally posted by still learning View Post
          Going to try and start making a crochet jumper this weekend. Just wondered if anyone else has made one?

I'm attempting the Jolly Roger pattern from Happy Hooker - though I've chosen green wool and am not having the skull and cross bones (not really my thing!) It will be the biggest thing I"ve made so far!

I love that book! The Happy Hooker is the book that got me back into crochet!!!
          Last edited by creativeclare; 03-05-2008, 09:10 AM. Reason: Inability to spell ot type!

Comment

Originally posted by still learning View Post

I bought the Happy Hooker book yesterday and am going try my hand at crochet tomorrow after your last post about the bag you made. I thought it was fab and would have a go myself

You've been my inspiration!!

Good luck with the jumper
            Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello

I made a jumper did not find it ti bad to make but at the time i prefered knitting I hope you get on well with your jumper.
              JULIE

www.sacred-spirit-dreamcatchers.co.uk

Comment

Well, so far so good - about half way through the first side - OH was very impressed with the 2 400g balls of wall I bought home! He he he

How are you getting on with the book Debeadz?

Comment

The book is great although I have oonly really read through. I haven't actually done any crochet yet,

There are so many things I want to try to make

Hopefully this weekend...
                  Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                  X