Red, Green, or Black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red, Green, or Black?

I need your help!!! I'm just about to place a big order for some silver plated head pins with crystal heads. I can only have 4 colours, so far I've chosen white, pink & blue but, for my final colour, I don't know whether to choose red, green, black, or, maybe purple. These will be for resale, so, I want to choose a colour that would be in demand. I'd be really, really, grateful if you could say which colour you would choose/prefer??
    Thank you
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

purple would definitly go with your other colours, although it depends on the shade, what kind of green is it?
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
      what kind of green is it?
      Thanks sweet, I was thinking of a darkish green, but I'm going to have to double check with the supplier to see exactly what's available. Unfortunately, they don't have all their products on a website, some are just made to order. So, it's been a case of emailing back & forth!!! It's taken numerous emails, over many days, to get this far, I'm fair worn out!!
      Jayne

Comment

Black - it goes with everything!

I buy any black beads I come across as I can always use them in something
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

purple I would definitly buy purple or maybe black
          Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

I vote black! can go with anything!

why not do a poll,then can see results more clearly!

Comment

Thank you so much, the consensus seems to be veering towards black, I must say that black was my gut reaction but then the doubts crept in, as they do when I try to make any kind of decision!!
              Your comments and opinions are much appreciated
              Jayne

Comment

I'm not much use cos I dont know what a silver plated head pin with a crystal head is but it sounds very nice!

Although I dearly love green - and purple - its looking like those in know think black cos it might be the most versatile for you?

And with black, I guess you cant go far wrong - whereas with green and purple some shades are gorgeous and some arent and, as you cant see them on their website properly, maybe a bit risky

Shaz x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!
                http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Another vote here for black, there is so much that you can do with it, and it goes with everything.
                  www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

black! it goes with everything.
                    i wouldn't know what to do without that colour!
                    Av xx
                    Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

samples of colours?

are you bale to buy samples before the big order or even get them for free?

Comment

Originally posted by folicin View Post
                        are you bale to buy samples before the big order or even get them for free?
                        I don't think I'll be able to get samples as the company are producing the pins to order. Although they may be able to provide samples of the crystals. But, at the end of the day, I've plumped for black- it's come out head & shoulders above everything else.

Thank you to everyone for your guidance, it's much appreciated.
                        Jayne

Comment

I was going to say black too Red and green are harder to match.
                          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Rather unoriginally I vote black too.

Headpins with crystals sounds gorgeous though! What a nice touch.

Comment

We also stock crystal headpins. Can you not get clear? These are our best seller, followed by clear AB!

K x
                              I LOVE this horse. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He is mine.

www.uniquebeads.co.uk - Swarovski components, including filigrees
                              www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

Working...
                              X