Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to make tiaras

Hi *waves*

I am interested to learn about making tiaras but I can't seem to find any good sources to learn from. I have ordered a book on this, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of tutorials or places to buy supplies or anything really related to this which would help!

Thanks!

x

i have also been recently thinking about doing this so your replies would be of an interest to me my only concern is do they sell well i was thinking of weddings , dianne

Comment

Hi,
      we sell a tiara making pack. It's not a kit more of a guide to the basics of tiara making and design. The pack comes with tools,wire and a beading board but I could arrange for you to have it without, if it is of interest.
      We also sell many components and beads. Lots of the stuff is aimed spercificaly at the bridal end of the market.
      I don't want to get into trouble but the company is Tiarastore and you'll find it all in the Bead Inspired section.
      lots of shops run tiara courses or workshops, but quite often it is to make one kind of tiara and can be a bit limiting.

Comment

Working...
      X