HELP! Double tiara bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Double tiara bands

Can anyone help please! I am desperate to find double tiara bands.

I have managed to find some on one US website - goodhairdays, but they only sell wholesale and they need a company name and tax ID, which I don't have.

Has anyone got any idea where I can get them from I have tried everywhere and haven't even had any luck on Ebay. I have seen UK sights with bespoke tiaras using the double tiara bands but cannot find them undecorated.

My friend has her heart set on one and really wants me to make it rather than to buy it from someone else.

Thank you!!
    www.sparklehandmadejewellery.co.uk

can you not bind 2 together? Or just use stif wire and make your own I do.
    Last edited by goldy1; 04-03-2008, 02:21 PM.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
      can you not bind 2 together? Or just use stif wire and make your own I do.
      Hi

I tried binding two together but I can't get them to sit properly. Maybe I just need more practise.

Comment

If you can get the same effect using the band available and wire wrapping maybe you could solder them together instead using a soldering iron like the plumbers use. They would not move out of place then.

Melanie

Comment

Hi I think I have come across these on my travels with Tiarastore, we don't use them but I'm sure one of our suppliers sells them. It would have been from a trade website so not sure about quantities. I will see if I can track them down for you. It gets rather confusing as we buy from lots of places but I'll have a look.
          Is it a proper tiara band you want or an alice band style?

Comment

Just had a look at goodhairdays website, and have definately seen somthing very similar, but I can't find where. I'll have another think. I'm really anoyed now as I know they are out there somewhere!!!

Comment

I have 2 triple ones if thats any help
              Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
              I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Originally posted by Kay View Post
                I have 2 triple ones if thats any help
                Great, do you know where you got them from as they may do double bands, although I could always try out triple bands as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bead Fairy View Post
                  Hi I think I have come across these on my travels with Tiarastore, we don't use them but I'm sure one of our suppliers sells them. It would have been from a trade website so not sure about quantities. I will see if I can track them down for you. It gets rather confusing as we buy from lots of places but I'll have a look.
                  Is it a proper tiara band you want or an alice band style?
                  Hi

A tiara band really although I wouldn't mind getting some of the alice bands as well if you come across any. Thanks for yur help!

Comment

I cant remember where i got them from, I have 2 triple bands and 2 alice type bands, bought them when doing a tiara for my daughters prom.
                    Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
                    I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Probably way too late now, but I thought I would post this link since I have been looking for the same product....and managed to find it after an exhausting search. http://www.goodhairdays.com/twisted-...-sidecombs.htm

Comment

making one

i've had some success, using a single band as the bottom support and a thick wire for the top attaching them by neat wire wrapping with thinner wire... you coudn't tell they were different once tehy were covered with bling

Comment

Working...
                        X