Stamped Jewellery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamped Jewellery

Is this a saturated market now, a fad that will eventually die or a viable business?

I have been looking into this for a long time and really want to start making Stamped jewellery. I know there are many many people selling Stamped jewellery and I know it would be a slow start but I wonder what others think. I welcome any feedback. I would be doing this in my spare time to start as have a full time job so have security from that.

My ultimate (which could be some time off!) goal would be to be able to work from home making Stamped jewellery and be able to spend more time with my family.

Very difficult to say but if you make yours different, say add some Swarovski stones to the design etc. It is all about getting ahead of the competition and making things they have not thought of and in some cases keep moving forward.

Comment

Thank you. Yes I would have to do something a little different. Or add something to what is already out there. Just trying to figure out if it's worth going for. In a way I can't see this kind of jewellery going out of fasion any time soon seeing as it can be personalised and who doesn't like personalised jewellery.

Comment

People love to give and receive personal gifts so I would say give it a go, pack in pretty boxes

Comment

I don't think its a saturated market at all- people love personalised jewellery! I would give it a go if I were you

Comment

Working...
          X