Sterling Silver Necklace Suppliers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling Silver Necklace Suppliers?

Where is the best and most reasonable place to buy ready made sterling silver necklaces? Just the chain and clasp I mean.

Or am I better buying bulk chain and making it myself?

TIA!
    Blog - http://lifeofadomesticwitch.blogspot.com/

Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/DomesticWitch

i used to find palmer metals good, and well priced
    Wishing you the success I also wish for myself
    May you be blessed with the kindness you show others in life.

Comment

If you are looking for sterling silver jewelleries, make sure to go to a reputable online shop with a long history in the business. They should be known in manufacturing quality and great-looking jewelleries.
      Sterling Silver Jewellery

Comment

I agree Palmer Metals are good. Also Cookson's quality are pretty good too. Both are long standing businesses. Cooksons prices, unlike Palmer Metals, are exclusive of vat and postage - something to watch when comparing prices.

Comment

Department stores and jewellery shops in your town probably carry a variety of sterling silver necklaces. eBay is another prime source for jewellery, and is likely to have both lower prices and a broader selection. Simply enter "sterling silver necklace&" into the search bar on eBay’s homepage

Comment

Originally posted by DomesticWitch View Post
            Where is the best and most reasonable place to buy ready made sterling silver necklaces? Just the chain and clasp I mean.

Or am I better buying bulk chain and making it myself?

TIA!

[MOD EDIT] Sorry, no advertising allowed, please read the forum rules.
            Last edited by 3dDave; 11-07-2017, 06:35 PM.
            Silver Necklace Charms

Comment

Working...
            X