findings suppliers in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• findings suppliers in the UK

hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place, if it is would a mod please kindly move it to the correct one. i also apologise if this has been asked before however i am rather new to this hobby.

anyway, can anyone point me towards a few good findings suppliers in the uk? i am particularly interested in locating a supplier for brass ring blanks, clasps and cabochon pendant settings.

thanks in advance!

Always a good place to start...............
    http://www.kernowcraft.com/

Comment

My fav. http://www.beads.co.uk/
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I too recommend beads.co.uk!

Also helenslittlegems.com (sorry you'll have to copy and paste it as I'm not allowed to post urls yet!)
        My supplies shop The Crafty Little Bead Shop
        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I'm recommending myself here....I stock a really good selection of Sterling Silver findings if that's what you're looking for... worth a look when you're browsing around

Debbie
          www.beadservice.net
          On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

try robsonan xxxxxxxxxxxxxx i just found it on google.

Mod edit: please read rules about posting URLS
            Last edited by beadsbydesign; 16-04-2008, 12:31 PM.

Comment

PJ's worth a look

Hi I recommend PJ Minerals, which I think is now called PJ Beads - so that's probably what alot of others are recommending! They're good because they do bulk discounts and there's no minimum spend!
              Ivory Bird Jewellery Blog
              Facebook Page
              Vintage Emporium Shop

Comment

I believe Fred Alduos sell the brass rings.
                https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi,
                  I get some of my findings from MKCLOCKS:

They've got a website and an ebay shop..

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MKCLOCKS_Je...dZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

http://www.mkclocks.com/
                  Chloe's Designs
                  Bead & Findings Shop
                  Ebay Shop

Comment

Hi

International craft are also cheap if you want basic settings and findings.

Rachie
                    Rachie

Comment

Just wanted to second the recommendation for International Craft - they are fab!!

K x
                      I LOVE this horse. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He is mine.

www.uniquebeads.co.uk - Swarovski components, including filigrees
                      www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

Good quality findings

Hi,

I am fairly new to jewellery making. I take the point about silver findings. But when I don't want silver or gold (and as I make jewellery to sell for charity I try to keep my costs down) where can I get good quality, even if it costs just a bit more?

It's just that, especially with clasps, I have found that sometimes what looks like a bargain isn't because you have to throw loads of them away because they are faulty.

Maybe the sites mentioned above are good quality as well as good prices, but I'd value some advice.

Thanks,

Temm

Comment

Burhouse beads (in Yorkshire) are pretty good too
                          **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                          Different prize every month
                          Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                          PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

I'll second Burhouse Beads. Just got a mailshot from them yesterday and they got a whole new range of plated findings in "because of the rising cost of sterling silver". I was there a couple of weeks ago and they were just sorting them out so will check them out next time I visit.

They don't have a minimum order value but there is a £3 handling fee for orders under £25. I think you can ring up and request a free catalogue - if its not free its worth the money cos its huge and they have allsorts in it.

One problem with Burhouse is that they are a trade only supplier and they ask for proof of your business - usually a couple of invoices from other suppliers is enough.
                            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I use Silver Corporation and Jillys beads. if you order before 12 your stuff will be posted that day!!

great if you really desperate for something, everything is well packaged, no complaints so far.

cheers

steph @ glamour and groovy
                              Steph
                              www.glamourandgroovy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X