Just did a party last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did a party last night

Just did a jewellery party last night at a friends house. Think there were 18 to 20 people there and I made £225 (yay) Gave my friend 10% and a pendant that she loved which was valued at £5.95 and a phone charm, does that seem ok?. Am so thrilled and excited I've hardly slept all night! Selina

oh WOW Selena thats fantastic news!! Well done

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Thanks Pauline, as I said I'm so thrilled I can hardly contain myself!! Only thing is I have so much making to do now as I sold two thirds of my stock! Selina

Comment

well done you! How did that work? Kind of like a body shop party or something?
        I like to make things - usually a mess!
        Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
        http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well done chick!! Get making some more!! Parties are obviously in your favour at the minute and seeming theres no fairs around, i think this is the way to go. Iv only got 10% with no extras when iv had parties, so i think you did right. Lovely friends too!! Whens your next one booked then?
          x Maria

Website
          Blogging
          Facebook
          Flickr

Comment

Hi Lauralou, I just set up all my stuff and as her friends arrived and got a drink (loosens the purse strings) I chatted with them about my jewellery and explained its all hand made etc. I was in the dining room but there is a gig door between the lounge so people just wandered in and out chatting and buying which was great. A very relaxed atmosphere and as I sold stuff I restocked, also took some orders for bookmarks which I have only just started doing, so I only did 3 and they flew out the door! Selina

Comment

Hi Maria, both me and my friend totally forgot to mention to the customers that they could book a party (DOH) so she is going to ask them when she see's them if they had a nice evening etc! So hopefully might get another one, Selina

Comment

Oh wow, this is great!! So you planning your next one already I think
                http://www.youyours.se

Comment

Lol!! typical, the money or the wine went to your head then!!

If people were impressed they'll ask anyway.

Marketing, Marketing, Marketing! Just do a leaflet and leave it on your table, or when they buy, put the leaflet in there bag or box. If you forget then it doesnt matter! Job done!!
                  x Maria

Website
                  Blogging
                  Facebook
                  Flickr

Comment

Well done!

That's great news. I'm really pleased for you
                    Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

I think that's ace. I make jewellery too and am wondering whether to do a jewellery party. Seems like a really good thing to do. Nice1
                      Chloe's Designs
                      Bead & Findings Shop
                      Ebay Shop

Comment

Well done . Great news and it sounds like you had a fabby night too !!! Get these leaflets printed up for your next one . That way people can book a party for all there other friends.

Cheers Janice
                        www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

well done. bet you got a big smile all day!

best get working though and stocking up, ready for the next one!!

Comment

Wow...that was good

I do hear people do well at home parties, and not only is it cost effective, but such good fun with a group of friends and their mates.

Bet you're looking forward to the next one

Debbie
                            www.beadservice.net
                            On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hey Selina, well done you!!!!

Sounds like good fun too. Glad you tried the bookmarks it's something different and ideal for young and old.

I'm not surprised you did well your stuff is lovely.

How's your hangover?????

Claire x

Comment

Working...
                              X