Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gremlin earrings

Hi
    can any body help with a gremlin gizmo earring and pendant set for my grand daughter?

many thanks
    gill

Hi Gill, I think there may be a copyright infringement issue with reproducing the "Gremlin" character. Warner brothers, Amblin films and Steven Spielberg I'm guessing would take no prisoners unfortunately.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dDave View Post
      Hi Gill, I think there may be a copyright infringement issue with reproducing the "Gremlin" character. Warner brothers, Amblin films and Steven Spielberg I'm guessing would take no prisoners unfortunately.

Dave.
      That basically means that none of us would be able to make such an item for you.

But no reason why you can't have a go at making your own.
      Carol
      Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
      Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

Is there actually a law prohibiting you making items similar to the Hollywood IP design? Why I see so many different things on the internet with batman logo, superman and other Hollywood Intellectual Property elements? Just a quick google search for images "gremlin cufflinks" will produce many results.

Comment

There is, it is called copyright infringement or infringement of intellectual property rights. It is also theft and plagiarism. Plenty of copyright or ipr.gov's out there that tell you exactly what you can and can't and what wroth you may reap if you do without permission or buying a license to reproduce. Just because there are many looky-likeys on the net and various sites, does not mean that they are legal. Put a Disney copy out there without permission....and say goodbye to your house!

Dave.

Comment

Working...
          X