Jewellery packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery packaging

I've been searching through all the posts on packaging and followed a few links to websites, but I still can't find what I'm looking for.

I've decided to change my packaging and now I want plain white jewellery boxes, in two sizes, small ones for earrings and large ones for necklaces, bracelets etc.

I've seen some on noblegift but I've ordered other things from them before, and I suspect the white will have a swirl texture on.

Does anybody know where I could get plain smooth white boxes from, or if they even exist.

I'll appreciate any help.
    Sarah x

Muddle Website
    Muddle's Facebook Page

Here's a few companies to look at for gift boxes:

www.gpxgroup.co.uk

www.bagnboxman.co.uk

www.boxesandbusts.co.uk

www.noblepackaging.com

Debbie
    www.beadservice.net
    On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Many thanks for the links.
      Sarah x

Muddle Website
      Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

www.jillybeads.com

I buy their white boxes, however there is a slight texture to them.
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

Thanks for your help.

I've found a company called "all boxes" uk (google) they have 11 colours and different sizes, price isn't too bad. I've asked for samples.
          Sarah x

Muddle Website
          Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

Hi, try kaleidoscope-supplies. They were actually recommend by someone on here and although I haven't brought anything from them yet, I am about to place an order for the gift boxes and bags which are both really reasonable.

I can't give you the full website as I am a newbie but if you search for kaleidoscope-supplies you should be able to find them.

Hope this helps!
            www.sparklehandmadejewellery.co.uk

Comment

Packaging

Hi
              You could try a company call midpak based in coventry they have a website, they sell bags and wrappings but also sell a range of jewellery boxes etc. Maybe they might have something.
              Also Amber jewellery they are a trade jewellery site but they also sell boxes in different designs.
              Hope that might help
              Unicorn Crafter
              Mad about Crafting

Comment

Thanks for your help, I'll have a look at those.
                Sarah x

Muddle Website
                Muddle's Facebook Page

Comment

I also sell some organza bags here: http://www.justbeads.co.uk/packaging-c-119.html
                  Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Recycled

I found a very good website called Tiny Box Company, they do recycled kraft boxes and their prices are good.
                    Chris W.
                    x
                    Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

I had a look on tiny box company and like their stuff (recycled paper), am wondering if anyone had any experience with them with ordering gift bags with your own logo on?

Otherwise, anyone know of any other UK based personalized gift bag company that do eco friendly options?

Have a great day!
                      Helen
                      http://www.youyours.se

Comment

Tiny Box Co

Yes I have ordered a variety of Kraft boxes from them twice. They look very
                        nice with organza ribbon.
                        I haven't had a logo printed yet on my boxes but they sent me a sample and it looked very good.
                        I haven't found another supplier and have been looking hard for ages especialy as I need a largish gift box. I saw some on Boxmart but they are not eco-friendly.
                        Chris W.
                        x
                        Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

I use several places, but the only one not mentioned here is Potters:

http://www.pottersuk.com/

I don't know if they have what you are looking for, but it might be worth a try!

Kerri x
                          I LOVE this horse. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He is mine.

www.uniquebeads.co.uk - Swarovski components, including filigrees
                          www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

Hello,

In the end I used Gift Bag Shop, no printed logo on the bags, but they are small, which was what I wanted and the company were superquick, I am still a bit chocked, I placed the order yesterday and I got it today.
                            The thing is that I live on Isle of Man and the post from mainland often gets delayed one day.

http://www.giftbagshop.co.uk/

I totally recommend them.

http://www.youyours.se

Comment

All kind of packaging

You can get the assistance from the abc-packaging.com without even calling.

Thanks

Harry Bradman
                              abc-packaging.com/sections/Type_70.asp
                              2162 Clifton Way::Cleveland, Ohio, 44101

Comment

Working...
                              X