Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gift bags/boxes - cheapest/best place to buy them (in bulk?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift bags/boxes - cheapest/best place to buy them (in bulk?)

Hi,
    As I'm wanting to start giving my jewellery as gifts I am wondering where the best place is to buy gift bags/boxes? I like organza gift bags but I don't want to have to input too much extra cost into these since they are mainly for presents. Any ideas as to where I can get them from for relatively cheap? Or any other presentation alternatives?

thanks, I really appreciate feedback on this forum!

Beadyeyes

www.craftcreations.co.uk do some boxes, they may have what you need.

Comment

I get all mine from ebay, a seller called 'les and johns cozy corner shop' they are always spot on and very quick delivery time. Selina

Comment

Wedding pillow boxes are really good - I get mine on ebay and buy black ones. Like this

For some reason not many brides seem to want to have black boxes at their weedings and they don't tend to get bidded on ... LOL!
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Organza bags are the most economical to buy,

As suggested, for boxes check out ebay, or have a look at:

www.bagnboxman.co.uk
          www.gpxgroup.co.uk
          www.noblepackaging.com

You'll need to check out how many, and the cost of carriage though.

Debbie
          Last edited by Beadservice; 10-02-2008, 09:41 AM.
          www.beadservice.net
          On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hi Debbie

I have some organza bags that are excess to requirements. They are from Ancient Wisdom & I have 15 Pink, 10 Lilac, 7 Violet & 15 Gold with lavender strings. Would sell them for 30p each + p&p, they are very light.

Clare

Comment

boxesandbusts.co.uk have an enormous selection. They also have an ebay shop.

Or to keep costs down why not handmake the packaging too! You could try making small fabric drawstring pouhes if your handy on a sewing machine.

Sarah
              My supplies shop The Crafty Little Bead Shop
              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I get mine from www.riogrande.com
                Good prices and delivery time, they also offer hot stamp for like 0.11USD per stamp.
                Magic in your life: www.velango.com
                Fine jewellery : www.trinketsltd.com

Comment

I use Islepac for the organza bags and jute bags. Their service is great and prices are great.

Cheers.

Lisa

http://www.islepac.co.uk
                  Bowed Over
                  Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I get my organza bags from yourorganzabag.com - they are in the US, but with the dollar the way it is, they work out very cheap and the postage is really quick.
                    For boxes etc I use noblepackaging and have found them excellent.
                    Lesley
                    Web: http://www.coburgcrafts.co.uk
                    Blog: http://coburgcrafts.blogspot.com/
                    Etsy: http://www.coburg.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by sarahlou View Post
                      boxesandbusts.co.uk have an enormous selection. They also have an ebay shop.
                      Sarah
                      I use boxesandbusts.co.uk, they are really efficient and seem to be very reasonably priced. I found them on ebay originally but now I also use their own website.

Comment

Home made gift boxes

Why not try making your own gift boxes. My better half Mal (Marilyn) makes her own little boxes for a section of the cards she makes. She has been making the boxes for only a very short time, but already she has started her own variations, including see through lids, plain and fancy etc.
                        you can buy the boards for making these boxes from Val at 'Little Treasures' don't know if they are suitable but I'm sure she will tell you
                        Keep your Pedal to the Metal and watch for the 'Smokeys'

Comment

Hi, if you only want a few you can get 20 white organza bags for £4.20 with no extra shipping at Pearlescence, which is a co.uk.

Comment

boxes

A great place that I get all my boxes and bags from is:
                            ejdirect dot com
                            Great prices and prompt deliveries too.

Comment

Working...
                            X