Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having a competition!

Dear all,

Wasn't sure where to post this, but it's jewellery so thought this one would be appropriate! I'm having a wee competition to win the wonderful bracelet I made (pictured below). I'm trying to get up to 300 fans on my FB page (www.facebook.com/craftrocks) so if you facing liking my page and the photo you could be in with a chance of winning it!
    It's a 20cm woven bracelet which took me hours to make! It's got real pearls too. Hope you like it Plus it's also to celebrate the launch of my new website design, now complete with blog and everything - see footer.

I'll like your page back too I think there might be a thread on here somewhere about FB likes - will have to hunt it down...

Hope to see you on FB, Annette x

beaded bracelet.jpg
    www.mydandelionmind.wordpress.com
    Thoughts are a bit like weeds - they keep growing all over the place and you cant get rid of them easily.

Ooooh that's a really pretty bracelet! I've been wanting to get some jewellery with real pearls on it. I've liked you from my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/coryographies
    Coryographies on Etsy (bookshelf, tea, and sushi jewellery)
    Coryographies' Blog (Join the free giveaway!)
    Coryographies on Facebook
    Twitter: @Coryographies
    If you'd like to swap shop banners to advertise on each others' sites please message me

Comment

I just love this bracelet - I hope eventually I get clever enough to make something like this
      Last edited by Jenny R; 23-02-2013, 10:38 AM. Reason: mis-spelling

Comment

I have liked you from my facebook page (link in my signature) and very much hope to win.
        JOIAS DESIGNS

Comment

Working...
        X