Advice on selling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on selling...

Hi everyone. So i've been making bracelets as a hobby for a while and recently decided to start selling a few. However, a few people have mentioned the laws on nickel etc. How can I find out if the components I am buying comply to these laws?

Thanks for helping out a newbie!

K

for example, i have used pj beads, i think their prices are quite reasonable, but do i assume that the stuff they sell is suitable for me to use to sell on? Sorry for all the questions. Just want to make sure I have everything in place before i get started!

Comment

Hi there - I think Emma gave you a link to her very good article on a previous thread. Maybe your next step should be to email your suppliers and ask them for details about the nickel of their items so that you can sure?
      Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

sorry another question, for the necklaces i make i use silver plated chain, is this ok for selling?

Comment

Originally posted by blackwillow View Post
          Hi there - I think Emma gave you a link to her very good article on a previous thread. Maybe your next step should be to email your suppliers and ask them for details about the nickel of their items so that you can sure?
          Ah thank you, why did I not think just to contact them!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessK View Post
            Ah thank you, why did I not think just to contact them!
            Sometimes it's hard to see the woods for the trees
            Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

Working...
            X