Books books and more books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books books and more books

I really want to get a few good jewellery making books but have no idea what the best ones to get are ?
    Anyone got any recommendations ?

thanks
    Blog: www.whenlifegavemelemonadee.blogspot.co.uk

What sort of jewellery are you interested in making, Evve?

There are a lot of books usually based on one or two techniques, like beading books or wire work books.
    Do not watch this space

Comment

I was going to ask the same thing - what type of jewellery making do you want to do? Seedbead work, metal work? Stringing projects using larger beads and components?

There are some great jewellery-making magazines available too - (I have some in the store at knockdown prices if anyone wants to help me clear the decks!)

Also - don't forget to check out your local library. Jewellery making has been so big lately that lots of libraries have a lot more choice now. You can sometimes buy a book and be "done" with it after a couple of weeks, so rather than have it clog up the shelves, the library is ideal.
      Emma
      www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
      www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
      www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

I would quite like to look into bead work ? I might try the library ! I hve got a subscription to make jewellery and I love it !
        Blog: www.whenlifegavemelemonadee.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

I would suggest trying the Library first and seeing if there's anything you find particularly helpful. You can always buy your own copy if you want to.

Comment

Working...
          X