Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locate pendant blanks for resin?

Hi,
    I've come up against the same problem that Snork had when trying to locate suppliers of deep cup-like .925 silver 'blank' pendants that can take a photo or flower and then be filled with resin. Is there anyone that can help me with links to this product. Thanks in advance to any that can. Best wishes, Stuart

Try here. http://www.beadsales.co.uk/retail/#1X0
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Hi

Also you can try Rashbel, I would show the link to the page but I can't yet (need more posts) just type 'rashbel' into google, click on silver link on left and then bezel.

Good luck

Comment

Hi

I am probably repeating myself but try Riogrande "Beads and findings" catalogue there have lots of semifinished items of this type.
        Recentry they introduced new Enamel catalogue, it could be of a use for the job.

Best regards from sunny Bulgaria
        Magic in your life: www.velango.com
        Fine jewellery : www.trinketsltd.com

Comment

Many thanks to all who have contributed, I'll check all the sites out. Many thanks and best wishes, Stuart. Oh, and merry Christmas

Comment

Blanks for resin

Hi
            I have a new website selling non-toxic odourless resins for jewellers in small quantitiies- as you are using resins. I've got a great doming resin too. Plus the resin doesn't shrink.
            MOD EDIT - please read forum rules.

cheers
            Clare
            Last edited by Bowed Over; 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM. Reason: Link to own site on 1st posting

Comment

we now produce a large range of solid silver jewellery settings suitable for resin work
              at caverswall minerals . com

Comment

You might have said you're in Stoke on Trent..... otherwise you look like a Chinese spammer

Looks a good selection.

Comment

Working...
                X