Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is best to get jewellery boxes personalised with your logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is best to get jewellery boxes personalised with your logo?

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I am in the process of setting up my business and need to buy some jewellery boxes.

I found a company potters uk and they sent me a sample and they are cheap but it took them over a week to send the samples and I have emailed twice questions in the past two weeks and they haven't responded ..... so not really impressed!!

I have found some companies who will provide jewellery boxes but I want to get my logo put on and preferably embossed into the box rather than me having to get stickers and put them on as I dont think this looks very professional.

Obviously I also need someone with a relatively small order number. I would need various sizes probably about 100 of each and maybe 5 different sizes.

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it !!

Thank you in advance

Love Louise x

Hi Louise,

I have just joined so I can not send you any links to sites but have you tried the bag'n'box man

and there is also nobel pack

I am not sure what size or quality that you are looking for but if you do a search for personalised jewellery boxes there are many sites out there. It all depends on the quality, quantity that you require.

I an sorry that I have not been able to be of any more help

Julie
    Uk made handcrafted jewellery seen here
    jewellery made by hand found here
    Unique and unusual necklaces at this site
    "Fashion comes and goes but style is eternal" Yves St Lauren

Comment

There are plenty of packaging sites out there and they will all do printing, but there are set up fees and min orders.

Comment

How about getting a custom stamp made of your logo and stamping it onto the box yourself. l have seen sellers on Etsy getting labels of their logo printed and then placing them on the boxes. There are ways of getting around this. You could buy tags and also try stamping your logo on those and attaching them to the boxes if there is a ribbon on them.
        If you go onto pinterest you will see a wide range of packing ideas from luggage labels to origami boxes and all sorts of ideas to give you inspiration.
        Good luck!!
        Etsy Shop: Kireina Jewellery
        Tumblr blog/shop: http://sweetcharmsbykireina.tumblr.com/

[/URL]
        Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/littlechocoleto/videos

Comment

I've recently used WestPack and was very pleased westpack.com

They had a special offer for free tooling for the blockfoiling at the time - not sure if they still do though
          www.fatcowdesigns.co.uk - Black Zirconium and Titanium rings by UK designers GETi
          Odissa - Online Crafts and Jewellery Marketplace
          The Guild of Jewellery Designers

Comment

Finding jewellery boxes should be relatively simple. The tricky part will be the embossing. Unless you buy large quantities, then it will probably be prohibitively expensive.

Perhaps having a stamp or stickers is the way to go? Vistaprint often have good deals on. I've managed to get several free stamps from them (though that offer no longer seems to be available.)
            ~~The old ways are the future~~

Comment

Working...
            X