No announcement yet.

Trying to find Bezel Cups. Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find Bezel Cups. Please help!

Hello everyone,

I just found your forum today and I've already found the information here really useful and its nice to see people so passionate about jewellery. I'm just starting out trying to craft my own costume jewellery - basically resin filled bezel cups with images embedded. I have designs drawn, but its the fabrication that is getting me down at the moment.

I'm trying to locate a source of base metal bezel cups (25mm x 18mm). I got my last lot from jans jewels in USA (can't post a link yet I'm sorry) but I really would like to find somewhere that sells them in the UK. Usually Google is my friend, but at the moment I'm just banging my head against a brick wall trying to find any. Are they called something else over here? I've tried searching for cabochon mounts, brooch fittings etc.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks,
    Snork.

re besels

Hi, Snork,
    did you ever find a supplier in the uk that supplied the pendant blanks you were looking for? I too am looking for the same thing, but have struggled to hit upon the right internet search words to locate them. I'd be really interested to find out how you got on.
    Best wishes, Stuart

Comment

Hello Snork,

Welcome to the forum!

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hi

I think Manchester minerals might stock those, you have to set-up an account with them, also they don't like people just buying one or two small items with them, I tried once and they got a little snotty with me , but apart from that they are worth a try, good luck!

Comment

many thanks

Hi, thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I'll check them out! Very much obliged. Regards and best wishes, Stuart

Comment

I have used manchester minerals quite a bit and have not had a problem buying small items from there. I think they add a small surcharge for orders under a certain amount but its still pretty reasonable.

Comment

I find PJ Minerals much better.
              "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
              my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Working...
              X