Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cufflinks for women

Hey,

In Russia, there is a buzz going on about the launch of a new luxury women cufflinks collection designed by the talented Russian jeweller. I don't have much information on that, but it sounds like a nice idea.

What are your thoughts on this idea? Will it be able to beat existing top jewellery houses?
    And, how do you feel about it coming from Russia?

I think the idea is good, but the market might be very limited.

Comment

It sounds like a nice idea, but a very small market? I might be wrong but don't you need double cuff blouses/shirts to be able to wear them? Or can you put them on any blouse with a normal cuff?
      Happywrap - Reusable Fabric Gift Wrap

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/happywrap

Comment

I've been making cufflinks for women for years, and also make findings for people to make their own, so of course I think it's a good idea!

However, I don't understand the rest of the question. Why would anyone want to 'beat' top jewellery houses (whatever they are)? As for things coming from Russia, I lived there for a couple of years, so if items were being shipped direct from there, yes, I'd have a problem as few things ever arrive because of the incredibly corrupt and useless postal system. If they're being shipped from an intermediary in this country (or elsewhere in Europe), it might be less of an issue. I'd also be wary about customs charges with buying from a non-EU source.
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Yes, again I think the market would be quite limited, but why not give it a go.
          travelling tale blog, retailer, etsy, website

Comment

Its really a great idea.....I would like to get one for myself.Yes even i think so that the market area will be very much limited.
            Signature removed

Comment

I think it's a nice aidea. I've got a couple of shirts myself that would use cufflinks. At the moment you fasten the cuff with two buttons with cotton between them. Got to agree with Mizgeorge though on the other issues of reliability, postage, customs etc.
              Wid

Comment

Working...
              X