elastic beading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elastic beading

hi i have just bought some elastic to make bracelets and everytime im tying it it just come un done it wont stay in a knot and i double knot it. Any tips ?
    djbeaddesigns.yolasite.com please visit i have all my handmade jewellery on it.

Spot of glue or clear nail vanish

Comment

make a right over left double knot, then a right over left double knot wrapping the second knot twice, then a spot of glue or clear varnish. I hope you can understand what I am talking about as it is much easier to do than it is to put into words.
      If you use stretch magic, which I find the best they have a diagram on the spool that shows you how step by step
      sally
      Last edited by just sally; 09-10-2011, 12:45 AM. Reason: can't spell my name

Comment

I have been using GS Hypo Cement on elastic beading and it works a treat

Comment

I think you will get a million answers on this one - left over right, then right over left. Stretch magic has instructions on the back of their packaging to show how to knot the cord. We always use a spot of super glue. That said, we still tell customers (usually for kids) that everything has a breaking point or at least can come undone so they should still be careful.
          Mike, The Bead Company
          www.thebead.co.uk
          7 Keith Street
          Glasgow G11 6QQ
          Find us on www.facebook.com/thebeadcompanyglasgow

Comment

Working...
          X