Micro Macrame . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Macrame . . .

Hello peeps, not been about for a while, and my crafty side went awol for a while, but my mojo is back and I really REALLY want to try some micro macrame jewellery, bought a few basic books from amazon and have done a few basic pieces but now there seems to be a shortage of patterns

( can you see where this post is going yet ? )

Has anyone got patterns they are not using and would like to share with me ?

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to perusing and looking at what has been happening on the forum :-)

Francesca xx

Francesca
    * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
    Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Can't help on the Macrame front but glad to see you have your MoJo back Francesca. Didn't happen to see mine on your travels did you LOL ? Don't have a problem anyone taking a break now and then, even a MoJo, but this is stupid it's been months. Actually it's the time rather than the intent that has vanished, you didn't find any extra hours in the day as well did you ?

Hope you find your patterns.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
    X