Want advise on Websites Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want advise on Websites Please

I have just built a website for my jewellery using WebsiteX5 (Incomedis). They suggest using a Web hosting by One.com. I have read some reviews and they have not been good.

It has taken me over a month to design the thing, which I did enjoy doing but the thougth of doing it all over again will just fry my head comeletely.

I do not know a thing about publishing a website, domain names, sizes of files etc.
    Can anyone please give me some advice on what web hosting I should use that is simple and straight forward OH!!! and not break my bank account, or should I start again with a new product
    Thank you RoloPolo

I use one.com and have been hugely impressed with their price, service and customer service. What bad reviews have you seen?
    george
    www.mizgeorge.co.uk
    www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
    www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Was away shopping with my daughter sorry for the late reply. found reviews on webhostingstuff.com. I put one.com into google and selected reviews. Any more help would be gratefully accepted

Comment

I would go with George's opinion over web reviews any day. I don't know One.com but if George says it's good, then it is good.
        Heather
        Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

I think you should go with GoDaddy or JustHost...
          Godaddy is one of the most reputed hosting site,.... and JustHost offers you various schemes and lots of offers!! JustHost is a much better option!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingrolo View Post
            Was away shopping with my daughter sorry for the late reply. found reviews on webhostingstuff.com. I put one.com into google and selected reviews. Any more help would be gratefully accepted
            I think if you looked at reviews for just about any host your will find some negative ones...I haven't had any experience with WebsiteX5 but I don't think you will be restricted to where you can host it. Make sure though that you don't make the mistake of giving the host control over your domain name...register this yourself separately and then you won't run into problems if you decide to move it in the future.

Mick
            Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Comment

Working...
            X