Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver ends for loop earrings

Dear All,

Does anyone know where I can find some sterling silver 'ends' to put onto earring loops to stop them from falling off ! someone told me about them but I have not actually seen any. I am guessing that they would just clip onto the end of the loop once they are on and look something like an oval silver bead with just one hole !?!

Many thanks
    BeWe

Have never come across anything like that....the only thing I can think of are the little plastic 'stoppers' you can get for hook/loop earrings....Not much help am I? Hope someone more knowledgable comes along soon xx
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Hi Sarah,

It is actually for ear wires, even though I said loops - as you have heard of the plastic stoppers, maybe someone has seen them in silver ?

Thanks, BeWe

Comment

Originally posted by BeWe View Post
        Hi Sarah,

It is actually for ear wires, even though I said loops - as you have heard of the plastic stoppers, maybe someone has seen them in silver ?

Thanks, BeWe
        Yeah these little stoppers are for ear wires....dead cheap!! Have never heard of them being available in silver tho I'm afraid x
        Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Nor me, but you can also use the butterfly backs which are available in sterling.
          Celia
          I can't be creative and tidy too
          www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
          The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
          Jencel on Facebook

Comment

You can get something called a clutch, but they are quite pricey and can be a bit heavy.

I use the plastic sleeve type stoppers; they are very cheap and I give them away with each pair of shepherd's hook earrings as a little extra. They fit nice and snugly, and being opaque plastic, they don't show in wear.
            Heather
            Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks Heather, where do you get yours from ?

Thanks
              BeWe

Comment

Working...
              X