Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello im a newby - Would appreciate any advice

Hi everyone! My name is Lori i am currently living in St Ives Cornwall
    I am planning to relocate to Brighton or the surrounding area around October.

I am looking for some work in a Jewellery or Silversmithing workshop with the possibility of having some mentoring. I have a 2:1 degree in Jewllery and Silversmithing and did my first 2 years at London Metropolitan University and my last year at Plymouth University ( Truro).
    I am willing to do bench work or help in a gallery/retail store. I have experience selling luxury jewllery in a shop in Canary Wharf as well as a gallery in St Ives and have also worked for a silversmith in his workshop located in St Ives. I am hard working and driven and looking to improve my skills and enable meself to make my own designs.

I have many skills i can bring to the table and would appreciate any time or advice anyone would have to offer.

Thanks

have you tried subscribing to the benchpeg newsletter?

Good luck with your search.
    george
    www.mizgeorge.co.uk
    www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
    www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

You haven't said whether you want to stay local in Cornwall, but if you're willing to move why not take yourself off to London for a day and hand your CV in to the workshops in Hatton Garden?
      Heather
      Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X