My new shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new shop!

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for a while. I've recently opened my new Folksy shop, which is much more my style than my old shop was.

I'd love for you all to take a look and let me know what you think!

Its called Rock Princess and can be viewed here: www.rockprincess.folksy.com

Thank you!
    SarahJane xXx
    www.rockprincess.folksy.com
    www.treasurebox.folksy.com

Looks lovely!!! Have added as a fave
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Thanks hun! I've added your shop too

I love your friendship bracelets, I make a lot of them too, but have never managed them like yours with the beads in - they look lovely

Comment

Thank you.....I really need to start learning chainmaille.... yours look great!
        Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Thanks, I'm hoping to be able to do some more complex designs soon, I've found it really addictive but I keep running out of jump rings! lol x

Comment

Your things are lovely!

Rx

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Lurrrrve your work! Good variety of colourful pieces which always attracts me. Particuarly like the rainbow heart bracelet and the chainmaille bracelet. The chainmaille one is gorgeous! I think you could do quite a range on those. Are necklaces possible? I'd be very interested in one if so, not pink and black though. Probably more multi coloured and black heehee!

Jet x
                Sensible Animation

"Enter a world of plasticine chaos..."
                Stop motion animator and 3D caricaturist.

Comment

Best of luck!
                  Facebook Page - Please 'like' me
                  Etsy Shop - KDL Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by Jet View Post
                    Lurrrrve your work! Good variety of colourful pieces which always attracts me. Particuarly like the rainbow heart bracelet and the chainmaille bracelet. The chainmaille one is gorgeous! I think you could do quite a range on those. Are necklaces possible? I'd be very interested in one if so, not pink and black though. Probably more multi coloured and black heehee!

Jet x
                    Thanks Jet! I definately want to do more chainmaille in the future, if you have an idea of something you want feel free to message me and I could do a custom order (no pressure though, lol!)

I'm also doing a giveaway on Folksy, there's one of my rainbow heart bracelets up for grabs. All you have to do is add RockPrincess to your favourite shops. So if anyone is on Folksy here's the link to sign up http://forums.folksy.com/forums/6/topics/284129

SarahJane x

Comment

Working...
                    X