where to get 1mm crimp beads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get 1mm crimp beads?

Hi all, I have made a few chains so far and have been using using 2mm crimp beads on Beadalon 49 strand wire. I have just gotten a 19 strand beadalon that i want to use for light chains and guide at the back says to use 1mm crimp beads or tubes. I am still guessing my wire usage, any reccemmondations if I can be using better?

I canont find 1mm crimp beads or tubes anywhere (only 2mm ) so can anyone recc where i get them? And what do ye think is best tubes or beads?
    While I am here I am also looking for a few cheapy clear top jewellery boxes to put my necklaces and pieces in when done... any suggestions as to where i get them?

Thanks a lot,

hi I can help with the crimps http://www.palmermetals.co.uk/Sterli...off-10977.aspx
    I get mine from here.

Leanne
    leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

Think I must be hungry - read your post as "where to get 1mm crisp breads!"
      Wid

Comment

Thanks for that will have a look.
        Wid happy eating!

Comment

Have you tried beadsdirect.co.uk or e-beads.co.uk are good too.

Carol
          Carol
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/CarolShawJewellery

Comment

Thanks Carol for those. There are just far to many fab bead sites about and I know I dont know the half of them yet but everytime someone links one ist nearly better than the last!
            Its addictive and I am looking every night drooling but just cant justify buying more when I still have all I bought in the first place!! How many earrings/chains does a woman need! I need to start getting rid of stuff more than I am already giving away!

Comment

Hello

Hope you have found what your after - if not we have 1mm silver and gold plated crimps on our website www.beadelicious-beads.co.uk

I agree with you about it being addictive - but at least you can wear and enjoy everything you make
              Luby

Beadelicious
              Be Bold - Be Beautiful - Beadelicious
              Give us a shout - [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X