Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new jewellery!

Hi all,
    I've been away from the forums for a little while (busy moving house and making lots of new shiny things!) but have completed some work on a few new jewellery projects and thought I would post them up on my blog to see what people thought (having trouble uploading them here because of file sizes). I'm hoping to try some new colours (I'm working on some green designs at the moment) and have some other shapes in the pipeline that I'll share soon

I'd really welcome comments, as this is the direction I'm taking my work in from now on. I've been trying for ages to get the butterfly designs right!
    xxx
    www.etsy.com/shop/katiesbeadboutique

Stunning work!!
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I think your butterflies and hummingbird are great, really nicely made. You could develop an unusual, possibly unique, range of designs with allsorts of animals.
      Celia
      I can't be creative and tidy too
      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Aww thanks ladies! I got the idea for the hummingbird from something I saw Alexa Chung wearing so I'm not sure if I could pass that off as an original design (although not sure who it was by and mine is only based on it - took a lot of tweeking!). I have been obsessed by butterflies for ages and have seen so many butterfly designs around I thought I'd have a go at some of my own. Not sure what will be next - I was thinking of cupcakes as there seem to be a lot of those around at the moment (and I am obsessed with cake too!)
        x
        www.etsy.com/shop/katiesbeadboutique

Comment

Wow!!
          I love that humming bird!!
          I don't have the patience for things like that - so I really envy you.
          Stunning!
          My Facebook page

Comment

Seconded to the hummingbird!! Very nice
            Check out our beads, pearls, stones and indie-designed findings!
            http://www.stonesandfinding.com
            Make it beautiful

Comment

Working...
            X