Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bead Site - Jewellery make turns supplier!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bead Site - Jewellery make turns supplier!

Hi there I have been making and selling jewellery for about 8 year now and have recently decided to sell beads and fiding etc as I coudn't get great bead mixed for my charm bracelets.

I have just launched and would really like some feeback from some kind hearted souls.
    Allison
    www.cardtoppers4crafts.com
    www.epbeads.co.uk/freeguide

Hi! I'm just starting out making my own jewellery and have just placed an order on your site after seeing your link I found the site very well laid out and easy to use and I'm sure I'll be using it again sometime soon!
    www.fitforaprincess.co.im

Comment

Hi - just had a very swift look round your site - lovely, well laid out - and I love those big mixes of beads - I'm on a 'spending ban' at the mo :roll: but have bookmarked your site for future.

x
      TraceyT - Complete & Utter Bead Monkey !

Comment

Re: New Bead Site - Jewellery make turns supplier!

Hi Allison

I did a search on google for some stuff (beads, yes ops: ), and your site came up all the time, I hope this advertising will pay off!! You've got gorgeous mixes!

I am still with my ebay shop, too busy between that and full time job to launch my e-commerce on my website, though I'd love too....

Good luck!

Bea
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi

Really liked your web site - the only thing I can think to improve it would be to put the prices with the entries on the initial index pages so that you don't have to keep clicking back and forth for more details.

The beads are really gorgeous and I love the mixes!

Comment

Allison, website looks nice. If you are interested in selling semi precious beads, then don't hesitate to contact us. MOD EDIT - PLEASE READ URL RULES
            Last edited by Peter; 16-03-2007, 08:13 PM. Reason: SPAM URL

Comment

Working...
            X