Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a new necklace!

Hi everyone!

I know there are many great jewellery makers on here so I know I can rely on your help.

I want a uniquely bizarre necklace for a gig I'm going to next saturday (20th November). So I was wondering whether you could show me some links/ pictures of your bizarre necklaces.

I don't want to pay too much though, let's say £20 approximate budget? Any type of neckwear actually (apart from a scarf), I like bow ties too, so if you do them.. Chokers too... Erm. Surprise me?

Please reply soon,

Jet xxx
    Sensible Animation

"Enter a world of plasticine chaos..."
    Stop motion animator and 3D caricaturist.

Originally posted by Jet View Post
    Hi everyone!

I know there are many great jewellery makers on here so I know I can rely on your help.

I want a uniquely bizarre necklace for a gig I'm going to next saturday (20th November). So I was wondering whether you could show me some links/ pictures of your bizarre necklaces.

I don't want to pay too much though, let's say £20 approximate budget? Any type of neckwear actually (apart from a scarf), I like bow ties too, so if you do them.. Chokers too... Erm. Surprise me?

Please reply soon,

Jet xxx
    Hmm Bizarre,

As soon as that word is said I think http://www.rafflesbizarre.co.uk , she does some wonderful items at wonderful prices

HTH Jake x

Comment

I was scratching my head whilst reading your requesting thinking hmm not sure there is anyone bizarre/outlandish enough on here to cater for your tastes - given what I have seen of your work. When I scrolled down and saw Jake's response I have to agree she (bizarre raffles) was the lady for the job - until I saw she's taking a break until the day before your gig ... so unless she is local to you it's not going to happen.

Missie was the other person who sprang to my mind and has created some amazingly outlandish and beautiful chokers and neckwear ...

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=505736

have a look at a few of her creations via that link.
      www.belovedly.co.uk
      www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
      www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

My links are below, I have necklaces eg with a pin up girl pendant, another with a 3d skull charm, may be worth a look.
        https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi you may be interested in the jewellery I do. I offer kitsch and affordable jewellery for people who want a refreshing alternative to jewellery sold in high street shops. I produce all my jewellery out of acrylic. I also do custom orders so if you have an idea for a specific piece of jewellery I would be happy to help!
          This is my facebook page:

facebook.com/chestercharms

Comment

Hi

Just read your message please have a look at my chokers and other long chain necklaces all at very affordable prices - well below your budget!!! And free postage within the UK for November

Fizzy gose unique jewellery - on facebook

many thanks and hope you enjoy your gig
            x
            Fizzy Goose

Comment

Hi - feel free to have a look at some of my pieces on my Facebook group page.
              I cater a lot for my fellow Rock fans, although these creations may not be bizarre enough for you - but go and have a look anyhow :0)
              My Facebook page

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I went through them all very thoroughly!

I like the rafflesbizarre jewellery, there was even a Captain pendant (me being a huge Captain Sensible fan) which seemed ideal, alas, delivery not ideal. And I did like the choker Missie did a while back.

I love all your work by the way, just not bizarre enough for this occasion . I found a bow tie website just now called "Swagger and Swoon" and bought a really cool bow tie from there... Ok, it's supposed to be for men... Ah well!

jet xxx
                Sensible Animation

"Enter a world of plasticine chaos..."
                Stop motion animator and 3D caricaturist.

Comment

Working...
                X