Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Do You Spend on Beads and Findings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacock
    replied
    Glad to hear that there are others out there who spend way too much - makes me feel so much better!

I completely agree that the test of a good website is the 'un-shopping' side of things!

Leave a comment:

• HelloBeads.co.uk
    replied
    I couldn't agree more! Customer services is so so important! I go to extreme lengths to keep my customers happy and I love the satisfaction of a hearing from happy customers!

Leave a comment:

• mjbelkin
    replied
    Its when you want to return something that you find out how good a seller is - customer service is the most important thing in business.

Leave a comment:

• HelloBeads.co.uk
    replied
    Not quite 'try before you buy' but how about a good returns policy!!! That is the best I can offer my customers...

In fact I am pretty sure that under the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 all online retailers have to offer a returns policy! This is great when something turns up and doesn't look quite as you expected it to!!

Leave a comment:

• naomi
    replied
    I've been beading and jewellery making for about 4 months now and have managed to spend just over £400 but I have a lot of things (tools and books) that I'll re-use over and over.

Not forgetting the things I'll NEVER use but sometimes you have to order something to find out you don't need it - what I need is an online bead store that lets you try before you buy !

Leave a comment:

• HelloBeads.co.uk
    replied
    Great, so it is not just me then ;-)

Leave a comment:

• mjbelkin
    replied
    I spend the GDP of a small country each year on beads

Leave a comment:

• icecreamgirl
    replied
    Well.....
    More than i'm telling my husband...
    but Less than i'd like!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sparklez
    replied
    lol - far too much and more than I'll ever admit too!

Carol

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    Ive been doing my accounts recently and it makes me sick to say that over about 18 months I am well into 4 figures, and thats me spending conservatively.

Leave a comment:

• HelloBeads.co.uk
    started a topic How Much Do You Spend on Beads and Findings?

How Much Do You Spend on Beads and Findings?

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed the glorious change in the weather this weekend!!

Just thought I would start a discussion about money!! How much do you all think you spend each year on beading / jewellery making goodies? (ie: beads, findings, books, tools, storage etc etc)

Fran x
Working...
X