Dragonfly Charms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonfly Charms

I have been trying to decide on what to create as my 1st peice/s of jewellery and as I am a massive fan of animals I have decided that I would like to try and make a pair of earing with a necklace. My problem is I would like to use a Dragonfly as the centre peice for each Item and am having trouble tracking down what I need exactly, I know for the necklace it would probably be a gragonfly charm, looking for something colourfull, possible something that looks like glass or simular.

So does anyone know where I can find these? And something suitable for the matching earings.

Thanks,
    Shane

PS I have searched ebay, google and folksy but can only find silver plated alternatives which I already have (as went to the local bead shop this morning)

Originally posted by soapitup View Post
    I have been trying to decide on what to create as my 1st peice/s of jewellery and as I am a massive fan of animals I have decided that I would like to try and make a pair of earing with a necklace. My problem is I would like to use a Dragonfly as the centre peice for each Item and am having trouble tracking down what I need exactly, I know for the necklace it would probably be a gragonfly charm, looking for something colourfull, possible something that looks like glass or simular.

So does anyone know where I can find these? And something suitable for the matching earings.

Thanks,
    Shane

PS I have searched ebay, google and folksy but can only find silver plated alternatives which I already have (as went to the local bead shop this morning)
    Shane,

Glad to hear you have decided on your first project. Are you working in plated metals or sterling silver? if sterling i could possibly make up some stone set dragonflies as i do have dragonflies in my range that i can produce.

regards and good luck

Stu
    Sterling silver jewellery designed and made by Stuart Colclough in Wales.

www.scsilver.co.uk

www.scsilver.blogspot.com

Cymru am Byth.

Comment

Thanks Stu, however looking for something colourful and probably simular to a glass material as concerntrating on beaded jewellery and silver is probably a little out of my league at this stage. (saying that if you have any pictures of examples then feel free to pm me the prices it would cost.)

Comment

Sabine Little makes wonderful dragonfly focal beads

http://www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk...s/procart5.htm
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Working...
        X