Stretchy Silver Plated Elasticated Charm Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretchy Silver Plated Elasticated Charm Bracelets

Hi there, I am looking for elasticated silver plated bracelets with open jump rings that I can attach my charms to. Please help!

im unsure where you would find these someone else may know. My question would be is there likely to be any bracelets with open jump rings on? as they would just fall off the elastic surely?

stu
    Sterling silver jewellery designed and made by Stuart Colclough in Wales.

www.scsilver.co.uk

www.scsilver.blogspot.com

Cymru am Byth.

Comment

Hi, I have them on my ebay shop here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stretch-bracelet-link-chain-ideal-charms-SP-X-1-/380180394718?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_CostumeJewell ery_CA&hash=item58848472de
      Sure there must be a better way tham that but there they are.
      Regards
      Ron
      http://abbybeads.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/abby.beads.

http://abbybeads.blogspot.com/

My Ebay shop

Comment

There's been a recent thread on this - here!

Sarah

Sarah Gail Designs
        Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
        Crafty Cat Events
        Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Comment

Hi Abbey - this is exactly what I am looking for - but I require around 30 of them - and would want a good discount - jillybeads are selling them cheaper - can you do anything for me? xx

Comment

Originally posted by helensjewellery View Post
            Hi Abbey - this is exactly what I am looking for - but I require around 30 of them - and would want a good discount - jillybeads are selling them cheaper - can you do anything for me? xx
            Is 30 seen as a large amount that requires a big discount these days? Theres me thinking mass purchasing was 100's or 1000's of something. :s

www.scsilver.co.uk

Cymru am Byth.

Comment

I really dislike these, but if you want them for as little as possible, make your own. They're just a length of silver plated curb chain threaded onto a bit of elastic. With jump rings added at intervals.

I'd agree though, 30 isn't the sort of figure I'd expect much of a discount on. Especially for something that's as cheap as that to start with.
              george
              www.mizgeorge.co.uk
              www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
              www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Hey - thanks for your feedback - jillybeads sells them as 'bulk' in a lot of 24 cheaper than as a single unit - that is the only reason why I ask - I sold out of these bracelets at the weekend - but thanks for your 'open' opinion lol - and yes I do know how to make these but would rather give someone else the opportunity who already makes them the business which would let me concentrate on what I am good at )

Comment

Helen, I think you'll find the people who already make them are sitting in factories in China.
                  george
                  www.mizgeorge.co.uk
                  www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
                  www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

In my previous post on this thread I posted a link to a thread which contained a link to a company that supplies them in quantity, for you.

Sarah Gail Designs
                    Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
                    Crafty Cat Events
                    Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Comment

Hey muffin - thanks very much for your help - much appreciated x

Comment

Originally posted by mizgeorge View Post
                        Helen, I think you'll find the people who already make them are sitting in factories in China.

Took the words straight out of my mouth .

www.scsilver.co.uk

Cymru am Byth.

Comment

Thanks for that - I do realise that a lot of the silver plated findings already come from China - have ordered from Jilly Beads in the UK to complete my sweety bracelets - such a resourceful website this is and to come across some really nice people is great - thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I always worry that certain people who comment on these forums may topple from their high horse and hurt themselves! It's one thing to give advice but there's a fine line between being genuinely helpful and sounding like a cocky know it all.

Edited to add....open jump rings - ones you can open and close with plier in order to attach charms/dangles etc.
                            Last edited by scjewellery; 14-09-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Thank you SCJewellery - I am so glad that someone else picked up on this vibe that I was getting.

I was only asking for advice and help and then I get opinions about 'how I don't like them' etc. and how they are made in China etc. Thats why I made the comment about everyone being really nice people lol

Comment

Working...
                              X