Im looking to buy some pendant back/ pad things for cabouchon flowers, but I need a flat type which looks like lace? If that makes any sense, just so that the flower is securely glued in place, as I think with a regular pendant pad (flat one) theres going to be more chance of it coming off.
Any ideas?
Also what kind of glue would one use to do it? A normal glue gun?
Thanks in advance,