Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celticmix
    replied
    Thanks Joseph will check out Alma findings - probably is online? Silly me, looks like its an overseas site, shouldn't assume everything is UK based.
    Last edited by celticmix; 27-07-2010, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MornieG Jewellery
    replied
    Been collecting mine bit by bit too, and all set up to go after I have done a three day silversmithing course next month, can't wait. Good luck with your crafting Joseph. Mo.XX

Leave a comment:

• Planty28
    replied
    Ooooh exciting, I love gettign new stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Valarium
    replied
    The package arrived !!....see you later !! *vr00000m*

Originally posted by celticmix View Post
    Lucky you! I bet you can't wait to 'play' with them all. What supplier did you use? I need to order a jewellers saw. I got my torch and soldering block from Palmer Metals, haven't looked for the saw yet though.
    Alma findings is where i got the saw, and trust me, it's worth EVERY penny, i just cut through a piece of metal like it was made out of butter !

Joseph

Leave a comment:

• celticmix
    replied
    Lucky you! I bet you can't wait to 'play' with them all. What supplier did you use? I need to order a jewellers saw. I got my torch and soldering block from Palmer Metals, haven't looked for the saw yet though.

Leave a comment:

• AliCat
    replied
    Wow - that is a lot of new kit to play with!

You must be pacing back and forth just waiting or it all to arrive!!!

Leave a comment:

• Valarium
    started a topic Wahoo !! getting mah toolzzz !!

Wahoo !! getting mah toolzzz !!

Yesterday we ordered the last pieces of the puzzel so to speak, a whole bunch of new toys for me to play with.

I ordered a torch, a jeweler's saw, titanium files, figure saw, a full metal vice, a soldering station (third hand) and ALOT of brass filligree's from our suppliers, looks like i'll be busy for about a month

Joseph
Working...
X