Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STICK PEARLS EMERGENCY

Hi there,

Well it's not quite an emergency butI'm going to a wedding in September and want to make something dramatic - was thinking of stick pearls but the need to be hot pink. Does anyone have any suggestions or a good supplier (at good price) fro stick pearls

Thanx

Karen
    Thanx
    Karen

Re: STICK PEARLS EMERGENCY

Hi Karen :wink: (nice to see you here)

What's a stick pearl?....... not come across this on my internet travels....

Bea
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

STICK PEARLS

Hi Bea,

Stick pearls are freshwater pearls that are long and narrow (maybe 20mm long) and can be drilled either horizonatlly (that's the way I like them) or top down. They look like sticks and they come in all sorts of colours (peacock are nice). They look quite funky strung 4 or so together then a few crytals and repeat.

Will try to email you a photo (might be too big to email) - Jewelboxinternational.com has picture of peacock ones if you look at design cards

Thanx
      Karen

[/img]
      Thanx
      Karen

Comment

Re: STICK PEARLS

ah, I think they are also called ''long teeth''. I have seen some but they have two holes and probably longer than these, and they were made into bracelets.
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Re: STICK PEARLS EMERGENCY

Originally posted by Karen
          Hi there,

Well it's not quite an emergency butI'm going to a wedding in September and want to make something dramatic - was thinking of stick pearls but the need to be hot pink. Does anyone have any suggestions or a good supplier (at good price) fro stick pearls

Thanx

Karen

www.mosterslayer.com is an excellent supplier but it's very much a case of Cutoms & Excise hitting you hard, postage isn't cheap either

Fran

Comment

Working...
          X