Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My jewellery shop revamp

Hi!
    I'm being swamped in the website reviews section so I thought I'd post here :-)
    I've re-done the whole look of my website to make it more professional and I was wondering whether you could possibly review it andsee if you can see any problems or mistakes?

http://www.thewellingtonboot.com/

I have put a green background on the home page and a tartan background on the other pages - which do you prefer? I think the green looks a bit plain - what do you reckon?

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Find what you want to do and then do it with all your heart.

I think your website is lovely and I think the green on your homepage is fine. When I clicked on earrings though I must admit I was a little bit overwhelmed by the tartan,it's a bit of a dazzler on the eye,but then again that could be just me and others might feel differently.
    Overall,lovely site

Emma xx
    My Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

Comment

I've just had a little look and I think it looks lovely!

I think I agree that the tartan is a little bright. I think its nice to have a plain background so as not to take any attention away from the jewellery (which is gorgeous btw!)

But I think you've achieved your goal in making it look professional and I love how easy it is to navigate.

Lou Lou's Luxuries on Folksy

MonkeyLouLou's Blog

Facebook Fan Page

Tweet Tweet (twitter)

Comment

I think your site is a joy to behold! The photos are fab and everything is clear and well laid out. Fantasmo!
        Jayne
        http://www.folksy.com/shops/Jaykay

Comment

Awww thanks guys!
          I'll change the background to plain green tonight

Find what you want to do and then do it with all your heart.

Comment

Working...
          X