Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire question

Hello everyone

I am looking for half round and square wire. So far I have only found one place that sells it online (pj minerals)

Can you suggest anywhere else. I have been all over looking with not much luck.

Thanks in advance

Julz

Manchester minerals sell it. As do Cooksongold.com Sorry - can't post the web addy yet.

Be sure to post some pics of the finished articles......

Cheers

Comment

Also palmer metals but you should find that cookson gold are cheapest.
      Lucinda x

Comment

Thanks guys

Will take a look at all of them

Julz

Comment

I've used PJ Min a lot and they are really good, can't offer you any more I'm affraid.
          Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
          Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Thanks Helen

Good to hear positive feedback I have been looking on that site for a while might just order some bits now

Julz

Comment

I've not used PJ myself but just thought I'd mention that quite a few people I know from another forum have used them and have had lots of problems with very slow deliveries. Might just be something to bear in mind if you are wondering where your stuff has got to!
              Lucinda x

Comment

I love PJ Minerals. I know some people don't like them but I've been shopping with them for years and have never had any trouble. My last order [couple of weeks ago] was delivered in 24 hours, on the ordinary postge not the pricier next-day. And they have things I have simply not been able to find anywhere else, and excellent prices too. I can't fault them.
                Heather
                Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

Just to say, I've used PJ Minerals a few times, speed of delivery can vary, I think it possible depends on how busy they are. My only bad experience with them was when they shipped my order to the wrong person, credit card reciept and all. Luckily enough, the nice lady who got mine in error, posted it all out to me.

Have had great service from Palmer Metals. Never heard of Cookson before, but I'm off to have a look now

Cheers
                  Carol
                  Sparklez.co.uk
                  Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Working...
                  X