Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courses

Hi,

Im not sure if any of you live in Staffordshire but I was wondering if anybody knew if there were any Jewellery making courses in Staffordshire. I cannot seem to find anywhere that has a course actively running.

Forgive me if you are looking for something far more advanced, but I have some products for sale which are designed to help an individual or a small group learn the basics of jewellery making. Materials and instructions all included. PM me for details if you are interested.
    Mel
    Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

Hi there,
      Lots of courses to do with jewellery..but I guess it depends what type you want to do? and how intense you want the course to be...Uni - private course - workshops etc

Silver smithing - beading - knitted wire work - clay - polymer - felt - wool - wood - glass - paper etc etc

Debbie
      www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

I just wanted to learn the basics of making jewellery using beads, im struggling grasping the techniques and wanted a beginners course. I did find one with Leek College but unforunately there were not enough takers for the course and it isnt going to run. The only other course I found was held during the day which unforuntely I cannot make because I work full time.

Comment

I run workshops for beaders on a kind of intermittent basis, but I think Leeds may be too far away for you. If you would be interested, pm me, and we could sort out dates.
          Mary
          www.somata.co.uk
          www.stitchnglass.co.uk
          www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
          www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

Thank you so much Mary for the kind offer. Unfortuantely Leeds is a little to far for me to travel but I appreciate it anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X