Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cold enamel suppliers

Hi all,

I'm looking for a supplier of cold enamel. I used to use them in college and had a local supplier at the time but theyre no longer operating (it's a long time since college eek).

I found a supplier of a set which is like £75 but I just want a couple of bottles to start me off before laying out this much money!

Any advice would be gratefully received!

Suzi
    Precious(has the biggest web-presence ever- check out all my links I have more than they will allow in a sig!!)
    Precious Creations website
    Precious Creations facebook page
    Artisan Website design at low cost! and my personal website (same link)
    My twitter: @precioustweetie (from there you can link to my blog Preciousbuzz provided by blogspot!)

Don't think i've been a member long enough (or posted enough threads?) to list a link but you could try cjresins - Clare John - she a did a lunchtime presentation at the PMC symposium I went to earlier in the year - very knowledgeable lady and makes some amazing stuff too. I would love to try it out but I didn't have enough money to buy the stuff at the time!!

Comment

thanks! I'll take a look!

Suzi
      Precious(has the biggest web-presence ever- check out all my links I have more than they will allow in a sig!!)
      My twitter: @precioustweetie (from there you can link to my blog Preciousbuzz provided by blogspot!)

Comment

That site is great! thanks.

The ones I used to use didnt need hardener, they were almost like nail varnish unless I'm losing my memory in my old age - which is quite possible - anyone heard of these?

Suzi

Comment

Working...
        X