Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use those little 'tabs' that come with a clasp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use those little 'tabs' that come with a clasp?

Hi all.
    I have a ton of these little 'tab' thingys that come with a bolt/spring ring clasp, you know the teeny tags with the hole in? I have a little box of approx 50 large ones, and a littlle box of 140 small ones - they are all silver plated.

Anyone want them? I don't use these, I always put a closed fancy jump ring on as the other part of my clasp so these have been piling up in my findings box and I need to clear it out!

PM me or message on this post if you are interested - I don't want anything for them! Just happy if someone out there could use them instead of them being wasted.

Also.....

I made a suggestion in the suggestion bit about having some kind of swap shop on the forum - I don't know if this has been suggested before but what do you all think? It would have to be small items and no money changing hands? I think we all have bits and bobs we would like to swap for something else?

Louise
    x

Hello

I could definately make use of your clasp ending thingys. I would love to take them off your hands.

I also love your idea of exchanging items we have in our craft boxes that we don't use! I hate things going to waste.

I have some coil memory wire, some tiny tear drop jewellery / card making charms and some little bronze celtic swirl charms. I think there are about 20 of each of the charms. I bought these a while ago because they were on offer but have never actually found a use for them.

If anyone thinks they can find a use for these gimme a shout and I will send them onto you. Again I don't want anything for them, just be nice to know they have gone to ome use

x
    www.stores.ebay.co.uk/whartons-bargains

Jewellery & Soap Made with Love

Comment

PM'd you!

Your welcome to them...... hope you can use them!
      Louise
      x

Comment

spring

Hi I make cards, I put charms on them,would they work for that?to clip on.
        if so could I please try some if you have some left.lol
        moni

www.folksy.com/shops/krazykrafts4u
        http://krazykraftscardskeepsakes.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krazy-...41816422497756"

Comment

Hiya.
          I've posted them to another member but I'm not sure they would work for that? Its kind of like a little metal tag with a hole at either end, hard to explain but if you go on ebay and type in clasp tags then you'll see them. If I accumulate any more I will let you know if you think you could use them!
          Louise
          x

Comment

Working...
          X