Opinion Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion Please

I would appreciate your honest opinions on my jewellery designs, I have put the website link in my sig.

Hi, I like your jewellery in particular the leather ones. The beaded stuff is very pretty too, its not my type of thing, but I see it would appeal to some people.

I hope you don't mind if I make a comment about your website too. Its very eay to navigate, but the ordering is a little vague and perhaps I missed it but how would somebody pay. Have you considered signing up to Paypal so customer could pay using Paypal. Its fairly easy to set up...even I can do it
    Amanda
    xx

Comment

Love it!

I love your jewellery, especially the wire items. I found it easy to navigate too. well done!
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks for you comments

Amanda I never really went public with the site mostly friends used it and either sent cheques/PO or I gave them my OH paypal account.

Comment

Hope you didn't see that as a critism, its a lovely looking site, everything is clear and not cluttered. I liked it.
          Amanda
          xx

Comment

Looks good to me, the only thing I would say is that the wooden background you have used for your photo's is a bit fussy (in my opinion) and maybe a plain one will show off the necklaces a bit better. Otherwise nice site and easy to navigate.
            Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
            Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Not at all Amanda any ideas are helpful

Comment

Lovely website however I agree with Amanda using a plain background to display the jewellry would make it stand out a bit more.

However lovely all the same.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

After several attempts to look at your website i finally succeeded!! But then it seemed to crash while i was looking at it?!!!
                  Anyway what i saw of the jewellery looked very nice, although i agree that the wooded background of the photos really dosn't do the items justice.
                  Nice site though, hope you do well!
                  http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Very pretty jewellery. You are very good at the wire work.
                    Check out my site for supplies!
                    www.runningwildjewellery.com
                    for glass beads & findings

Comment

Was just having a lovely browse and then geocities wento out of action so can't browse any more but what I saw was pretty. Some of the bracelet photos didn't come up though - have you downloaded those picture files to the web host?
                      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

There is a fantastic range of jewelery...

Comment

Just one thought - the wood background. Although it can look rustic, it also looks very 'busy', and detracts from your work. I'm guilty of going the other way - I always use black velvet! I do think a solid background would show your work better though, and maybe use flash to give a bit of sparkle!

Comment

I have to owe up it's the underside of my breadboard

I couldn't find anything to use as a background

Comment

To photograph my jewellery i just got some different coloured sheets of card and used them for the background, depending on which colour complemented each item.
                              I'm quite pleased with the results
                              http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X