Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonbeam Angel
    replied
    They are great, I really love the skull and cross bones. I hope they sell well.

Leave a comment:

• Freja:)
    replied
    Posted a few items on Folksy, please let me know what you think!!!!

http://www.folksy.com/shops/freja

Freja xx

Leave a comment:

replied
    Wow, thats great...I also want to make coasters so you have been a major help!! I got friends and family to wear a few badges and they all seem to be fine-I think I'm just worrying too much about it.
    Just about to put a few on Folksy to see if I can make a few pennies from them...will post a link as soon as I have

Freja xx

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam Angel
    replied
    I made mosaic with hama beads on a cork base which I then varnished with marine varnish as it was to go outside. It has been hanging in my mum's garden for over two years and has only just started to lose the beads!

Not jewellery I know but I hope it helps!

Leave a comment:

started a topic Hama beads??

Hama beads??

Hey everyone!!
    I was just wondering if anyone has used Hama beads to make jewellery with before? I love them and I'm going through a major phase at the moment and have made loads of really cool badges (even if I do say so myself ) but I'm a bit dubious as to how long they will last before they split or break...I have reinforced them with glue (loads and loads of layers) which has actually given them a really nice, shiny finish...do you think that will make them strong enough to last?? I have put some pics in my profile if you want to take a look at what I mean

Freja xx
Working...
X