beads in exeter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beads in exeter??

Hi all, im lucky enough to have the day off on friday and im heading down to exeter for a little shop. does anyone know if there are any bead shops in/near the centre of exeter??? i dont know exeter so would need to be easy to find please

thanks
    Handmade Jewellery
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.
    elizakate.co.uk
    Etsy Shop!

Hi yes there is one bead shop in Exeter but it's not that easy to find.

If you get yourself in the main street you will need to walk towards the river. So for instance if you are at Next with Boots in front of you, you will need to turn to your left and walk down the high street past all the shops (gap, monsoon etc) keep walking and walking cross a road and go past the indoor market, but keep going you will start to go downa hill towards the river. You should pass a musical instrument shop, just a bit further down on the other side of the road is a small shopping arcade and it is in there with another great shop called "The Real McCoy".

Most people will be able to tell you where the real mccoy is if you need help.

HTH
    Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

Is that Bunyip beads? I saw it advertised and went to try and find it, but gave up!! Might have to make another trip shortly

Comment

Yep that's them, you will feel like you must of missed it, but then you will find it, if that makes sense.
        Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your reply, i had a look on google and saw the bead shop. I walked right up and down the high street, down side streets, everywhere and just could not find it!!!!!! so i went to primark and also had my hair cut to make me feel better
          Handmade Jewellery
          Follow me on Twitter
          www.
          elizakate.co.uk
          Etsy Shop!

Comment

OH NO!!!

I am sorry you didn't find it!!! gosh I hope I didn't ruin your day sending you on a wild goose chase, it is quite hard to find...... now I'm wondering if they are still there, I haven't been for a month or so.

Hope you got lots of lovely things at Primark to compensate.
            Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

Comment

The one near real mccoy is really good and I think the only one in central Exeter.

It's on Fore Street, about half way down, near Kitsch You Like/Venus just keep doing down till you see the enclosed allyway that looks like a cafe lol - once you head in there it's on the rh side.

I was in there a couple weeks ago so it was still open then!

Only thing I would say was the women in there was completely useless and unhelpfu when I asked her a question about some wire. :/ I don't think she could have been the business owner though, maybe just a shop assistant.

Excuse my typing ive got an awfull hangover +_+
              Last edited by Eelis; 28-06-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

No it didnt ruin my day. I didnt go to exeter just in search of beads so not to worry. all the walking did me good
                Handmade Jewellery
                Follow me on Twitter
                www.
                elizakate.co.uk
                Etsy Shop!

Comment

Working...
                X